Estle Ray Skeen was born 6 November 1895 in Jefferson County, Tennessee to James Martin Skeen and Mintie Bell Barbee
He was killed in action at the age of 21, and is buried plot A, row 24, grave 3, Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
The tombstone in Piedmont Cemetery was placed there in his memory by family members.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 6 November 1895
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Estle R. Skeen
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.