Ernest (also spelled as Earnest) Nathan Ellison was born in Del Rio, Tennessee, son of Caw and Rene Ellison. He served with the 7th Infantry Regiment, Company M. He died at the age of 22 of Bronchitis following measles.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 October 1895
- Date of death: 27 January 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Del Rio
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 7th Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ellison & Turner Cemetery, Del Rio, Cocke County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ernest N. Ellison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.