Ernest Mozingo was born 22 January 1897, Childers Gap, Lafollette, Campbell, Tennessee, son of Robert Mozingo and Love Orick. He died of broncho pneumonia on 9 October 1918.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 22 January 1897
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: LaFollette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Well Springs Cemetery, La Follette, Campbell County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Amanda Mozingo Duncan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.