Ergo Tyler Robbins
Born 28 April 1924, Fentress County, Tennessee
Died non Battle 11 February 1945, France
Private First Class Robbins was the son of Asby Stanley Robbins and Artha Pearl Reagan. He is buried at Reagan Cemetery, Little Crab, Fentress County, Tennessee.
The Upper Cumbertland Times, May 27, 1948
The remains of Pfc. Ergo T. Robbins, son of Mr. and Mrs. A.S. Robbins, will arrive at Rugby Road at 10:30 tomorrow morning. Pfc. Robbins was killed overseas.
The body will be brought to Jamestown by a Looper and Qualls ambulance. Funeral service have been set for 1:00 P.M. Sunday at the First Baptist Church in Jamestown. Rev. L.C. Bridges of Armathwaite will conduct the funeral. It will be a full military funeral. Burial will be at the Reagan Cemetery at Little Crab.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 28 April 1924
- Date of death: 11 February 1945
- County: Fentress
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Reagan Cemetery, Little Crab, Fentress County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ergo T. Robbins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.