Seaborn Miles Epperson
Time in service from 3 June 1944 to 26 May 1946. Private First Class, 95th Infantry Division, Heavy Mortar Crewman 1607, Rifle SS
Born 14 December 1925 Catoosa, GA; died 3 December 1981 Bradley County, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 14 December 1925
- Date of death: 3 December 1981
- County: Bradley
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 95th Infantry Division, Heavy Mortar Crewman 1607, Rifle SS
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Rhineland, Central Europe
- Awards: World War II Victory Medal, Bronze Star Medal, Occupation of Germany Medal, EAME Theater Ribbon w/2 Bronze Stars
- Burial/Memorial Location: Candies Creek Cemetery, Bradley County, TN
- Contact us to sponsor Seaborn M. Epperson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.