Private First Class Emmett Cole entered service in the Army at Camp Lee, West Virginia. He served in the 318th Infantry Regiment, 80th Division AEF. He died on 4 October 1918 and is interred at H,36,7 Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
He was a resident of West Virginia at the time of his death.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 5 January 1895
- Date of death: 4 October 1918
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Jonesboro
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 318th Infantry Regiment, 80th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Verdun
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Bottom Panel
- Sponsored by: Jim Foster
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.