Elbert Joseph Woody was born 19 April 1888, Roane County, Tennessee to Brice Francis Woody and Minerva Jackson Bacon.
He died in a New Jersey camp of broncho pneumonia and influenza. He was brought back to his hometown of Philadelphia and funeral services were conducted by the Junior Order.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 19 April 1888
- Date of death: 10 October 1918
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Kingston
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Supply Company, 333rd Quarter Master Company
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Tennessee Chapel Cemetery, Paint Rock, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Elbert J. Woody
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.