Edward Nolen was born 13 February 1893, near Newport, Tennessee to William and Sarah M. Nolen. He was killed in action in France on 18 October 1918. Pvt Nolen was initially buried at the American War Cemetery Argonne-Romagne-Sous-Montfaucon, Meuse, France. He is buried at Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, Greene County, Tennessee, A, 22.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 13 February 1893
- Date of death: 18 October 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Bybee
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 165th Infantry Regiment, 42nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Edward Nolen
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.