Edward Nathaniel Street was born in Danbury, Connecticut, son of Nathaniel and Susan Street. He joined the Army at the age of 39.
He served with the Company B, 4th Division M.P. A.E.T. and died of pneumonia in Danbury, Connecticut.
Picture from Soldiers of the Great War Vol. I-III Washington D.C.: Soldiers Record 1920.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 22 August 1879
- Date of death: 10 December 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Danbury, Ct
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 4th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Wooster Cemetery, Danbury, Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Edward N. Street
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.