Edward Dean Dison died of wounds at Military Region 1 – Quang Tri, South Vietnam. He served as a Rifleman in Company C, 1st Battalion, 9th Marines, 3rd Marine Division. He received a Purple Heart for an injury he suffered May 4, 1966.
Parents: William Earl Dison and Lillian Bunch Dison
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 30 September 1947
- Date of death: 3 March 1967
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Clinton
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 9th Marines, 3rd Marine Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Clinch River Baptist Church Cemetery, Anderson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Edward D. Dison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.