Edward C. Taylor was born In Chattanooga, Tennessee 18 March 1896 to James Henry Taylor and Texanna Morelock. He was married to Mary Hyde Taylor. He is listed in State records under Hamilton County. He died of wounds received in action at age of 21 in France. PFC Taylor is buried at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Blue Springs, Bradley County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 18 March 1896
- Date of death: 11 October 1918
- County: Bradley
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mount Carmel Cemetery, Blue Springs, Bradley County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Edward C. Taylor
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.