Private First Class Earnest Hanson, age 18, of Fountain City died in the Panama Canal Zone. He was repatriated back to the United States after the war and funeral services were held at Rockford Baptist Church on December 10, 1948, and burial in Clarks Grove Cemetery, Maryville, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 2 April 1923
- Date of death: 13 February 1943
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 87th Field Artillery Battalion, Company B
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Clarks Grove Cemetery, Maryville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earnest Hanson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.