AGF Co G, 84th Div
335th Inf Reg
Enlisted 20 Oct 1942
Buried Bethesda Cemetery, Morristown, TN
The Knoxville Journal, January 18, 1945
Pfc Earl Seals was killed in action in Germany, Nov. 24 according to word received by his mother, Mrs. Gracy Seals of Russellville. Private Seals entered the Army in November, 1942, and received his traning at Howze, tex., and Camp Claiborne, La.
He was sent to England in September, and had seen action in Holland and Germany. He was a member of the Cedar Creek Baptist Church.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 April 1922
- Date of death: 24 November 1944
- County: Hamblen
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 335th Infantry Regiment, 84th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bethesda Cemetery, Morristown, Hamblen County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl H. Seals
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.