Private First Class Earl G. Corzine was assigned to the 38th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division. The 2nd came ashore on D-plus-1, 7 June 1944 across Omaha Beach and began its advance across Normandy towards St Lo.
PFC Corzine was killed in action on 16 June 1944 and is interred at the Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 16 June 1944
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 38th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl G. Corzine
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.