Earl Daniel Ryburn was the son of John Daniel Sharp Ryburn and Cora Lee Ray. He died of injuries caused by an automobile accident in Texas.
McAllen – Private Earl D. Ryburn of Moore Field was critically injured when the car in which he was riding and riven by Sgt. Edmund Alff, also of Moore Field, crashed into a telephone post near Pharr and overturned. Ryburn was crushed beneath the car. Sergeant Alff was unconscious when found but not seriously injured.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 January 1909
- Date of death: 14 September 1942
- County: Unicoi
- Hometown: Erwin
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Evergreen Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl D. Ryburn
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.