Earl Cranston Parrott was born on May 20, 1896 in Clinton, Tennessee. He was the son of Thomas Eaton Parrott and Nora E. Drew Parrott. He had four sisters, Bessie Parrott (who died in infancy before he was born), Essa Parrott, Mary Parrott, and Ethel Parrott (who died in infancy). He had three brothers, James Fletcher Parrott, Raymond Parrott, and LeRoy Parrott (who died in infancy). Earl Parrott married Jessie Etta Kidwell on June 16, 1917 in Anderson County. Prior to joining the military, he was employed as a farm hand for Albert Alversan. Earl C. Parrott died in France of broncho pneumonia on October 7, 1918. He is buried in Sunset Cemetery in Clinton.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 20 May 1896
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Clinton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sunset Cemetery, Clinton, Anderson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl C. Parrott
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.