Private Earl Breeden was assigned to the 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, which was involved in Operation Market Garden in the Netherlands at the time of his death on 2 October 1944. He is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Netherlands American Cemetery, Margarten, Netherlands.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 June 1925
- Date of death: 2 October 1944
- County: Hamblen
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 325th Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Operation Market Garden
- Awards: Purple Heart, Bronze Star
- Burial/Memorial Location: Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl Breeden
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.