Earl Warren Vickery was born in Knoxville, TN, son of S.J. and Martha B. Vickery. He entered the service as a Private on May 8, 1917 and was promoted to Corporal on August 20, 1917. He was killed in action and is memorialized on the Tablets of the Missing, Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, Belleau, France.
Photo courtesy; The Chattanooga Sunday Time Memorial supplement, May 25, 1919
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 9 April 1898
- Date of death: 28 July 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 167th Infantry Regiment, 42nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ourcq River
- Burial/Memorial Location: Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, Belleau, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor E. Warren Vickery
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.