Don Starks Williams was born 22 September 1892, Butler, Tennessee. Husband of Mrs. Vennie Williams.
Private Williams was a member of the 167th Infantry Regiment, 42nd Division. He was killed in action on 16 October 1918 at the age of 25. Interred at Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France (H,33,1).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 22 September 1892
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Johnson
- Hometown: Mountain City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 167th Infantry Regiment, 42nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Don S. Williams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.