Doffice Edward Trent
Born 28 September 1925, Rogersville, Tennessee
Died non Battle 21 March 1946
Private First Class
PFC Trent died at the Station Hospital at Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina of injuries caused by a motorcycle accident at Devine & Jackson Blvds, Columbia, S.C. Pfc. Trent had served in the Army for the past three years and just had returned to the States after eight months of active duty in the European Theater.
He was the son of Parrott Thomas and Noda S. Trent.
PFC Trent was a passenger on a ship which departed from Le Havre, France to arrive at the port of New York, New York on 11 July 1945.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 28 September 1925
- Date of death: 21 March 1946
- County: Sullivan
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Kingsport, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Doffice E. Trent
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.