Denver “Dink” Arol Longwith Jr.
Born 10 May 1949
Died non Battle 17 May 1971
Private First Class
PFC Longwith was serving with the 86th Evacuation Hospital Detachment at Fort Campbell.
He died of injuries sustained in a vehicle accident at the traffic light at the Cumberland Drive intersection. He was a passenger in Paul Kieser’s vehicle, another soldier also with the hospital detachment. Pfc Longwith died shortly after the accident while undergoing an emergency operation at Ft. Campbell hospital .
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 10 May 1949
- Date of death: 17 May 1971
- County: Bradley
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 86th Evacuation Hospital Detachment
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hilcrest Memorial Gardens, Cleveland, Bradley County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Denver A. Longwith Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.