Born 7 February 1922
Died of Wounds 15 November 1944
Technician Fifth Class
916th Field Artillery Battalion, Headquarters Battery
T/5 Hand was born in Tennessee. He enlisted on 31 October 1942 at Cleveland, Ohio.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 7 February 1922
- Date of death: 15 November 1944
- County: Johnson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 916th Field Artillery Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mock Cemetery, Damascus, Washington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Delmar L. Hand
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.