Dean Boyd Johnson was born on 4 August 1933, son of Roy D. Johnson.
Private First Class Johnson was a member of the 27th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in South Korea on September 18, 1950 and died of those wounds later that day.
Buried at Mills Springs National Cemetery, G, 59, Nancy, KY
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 4 August 1933
- Date of death: 18 September 1950
- County: Morgan
- Hometown: Oakdale
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean War Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mills Springs National Cemetery, Nancy, KY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Dean B. Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.