David Stanley Renfro was initially buried at Andilly Cemetery at Lay St. Remy, France and reburied at Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France, C, 17, 46.
Son of Luster R. Renfro and Mary M. Henley.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 June 1916
- Date of death: 2 October 1944
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 318th Infantry Regiment, 80th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Betty Potts
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.