David Harrison McMillon was born in Evensville, Tennessee, on September 15, 1889. He was the son of William Asbury McMillon and Edna Christine Rose. He married Dosha Lester on April 23, 1915, in Tennessee. Private David H. McMillon was a member of Company H, 359th Infantry and was killed in action on November 1, 1918 in France. He died at age 28. His wife and unborn child died January 13, 1917.
He is buried at Lester Cemetery in Luminary, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 September 1887
- Date of death: 1 November 1918
- County: Bledsoe
- Hometown: Evensville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company H, 359th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Forrest
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lester Cemetery, Luminary, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor David H. McMillon
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.