Daniel Wright was born on 9 March 1887 in Magnetic City, North Carolina. He was the son of Thomas Wright and Martha D. Childers.
Pvt Wright died 18 April 1919 of non-hostile wounds/injuries. Cause of death was Cardiac Dilatation.
He is buried at Wright Family Cemetery at Crabtree, Carter County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 March 1887
- Date of death: 18 April 1919
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Roan Mountain
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Prisoner of War Escort 75th Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Wright Family Cemetery, Crabtree, Carter County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Daniel Wright
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.