Born 1 January 1890, Morgan County, Tennessee
Died 9 December 1918 of pneumonia
Daniel Pitman was the foster son of W.T. Langley. He was a farmer prior to his induction into military service on July 11, 1918 at Fort Thomas, Kentucky. He died at Camp Meade in Maryland. He is buried at Langley Cemetery, Morgan County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 1 January 1890
- Date of death: 9 December 1918
- County: Morgan
- Hometown: Oakdale
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 11th Company, 3rd Dev Bn, 154th Depot Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Langley Cemetery, Morgan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Daniel Pitman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.