Curtis Givens was born 17 December 1895 at Collinsville, Alabama, son of Alice Givens. He was inducted at Chattanooga, Tennessee on 29 October 1917. He was killed in action on 29 September 1918 in France.
Pvt Givens was initially buried at Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, France. He is buried at the Chattanooga National Cemetery, O, 1304 A
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement 25 May 1919
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 17 December 1895
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 371st Infantry Regiment, 93rd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Curtis Givens
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.