Conley Arlen Bradshaw
LenSvc Between 1 and 2 years
Unit A Company, 3rd Battalion, 22nd Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division
Start Tour Thursday, 14 September 1967
Cas Date Sunday, 2 June 1968
Age at Loss 19
Remains Body recovered
Location Long An, South Vietnam
Type Hostile, died outright
Reason Gun or small arms fire – Ground casualty
Vietnam Wall Panel 61W Line 010
A 1968 graduate of Church Hill High School, he was employed by Tennessee Eastman Co. before entering the service in 1967.
Surviving are his widow, Mrs. Linda Davis Bradshaw of Church Hill; his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Edsel Bradshaw, Church Hill; a brother, First Lt. Marvin Dennis Bradshaw, in the Army stationed in Korea; and his maternal grandfather, Monroe Bray of Kingsport.
Charlotte NC 28205 USA
Arlen was my best friend in elementary school at Carters Valley Elementary. We were in the first 7th grade to attend the school in 1960 and attended High School together. He is frequently in my thoughts.
Dec 3, 2009
- Rank: Specialist 4th Class
- Date of birth: 28 August 1948
- Date of death: 2 June 1968
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Church Hill, TN
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 22nd Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Church Hill Memory Gardens, Church Hill, Hawkins County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Conley A. Bradshaw
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.