Clovis Jeffers was born in Scott County, Tennessee, son of Melvina Jeffers. He enlisted at Columbus Barracks in Ohio on 19 September 1916.
He was overseas since 14 June 1917 was killed in action on 9 October 1918. He is buried at Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery in Romagne, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 26 June 1896
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Scott
- Hometown: Winona
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Offensive South of Soissons, Argonne Forrest-Hill 240
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clovus Jeffers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.