Clifford Orin Waller was born 1896 in Griffin, Georgia to John W. Waller and Susan Jarrett Lynch Waller. He enlisted on 8 June 1918. He was wounded in action on 1 November 1918, on the right leg and arm and was transferred to SOS Hospital in France. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery 555, Chatrices, Marne, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 August 1896
- Date of death: 3 November 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 73rd Company, 6th Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Meuse, Argonne
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clifford O. Waller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.