Clifford Clarence Hancock was born in 1896 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, son of Hannah Hancock. He was inducted at Hamilton County, TN on 26 May 1918. He died 8 October 1918 of broncho pneumonia.
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, S, 14060
The picture of Private Hancock is from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement, May 25, 1919.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 14 August 1886
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 6th Company, 2nd Dev. Battalion, 154th D. Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clifford C. Hancock
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.