He died at the ASF Regional Hospital in Virginia on 21 November 1945. Residence in 1940 in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN, and at the time of death in Knoxville, TN. He was the son of Charles Cleveland Coe and Anna Stirling Beach. Husband of Margaret Rebecca Summers and father of Robert Coe.
2 Lieutenant Artillery 27 Nov 1917 from CL; 1 Lieutenant 18 March 1919. Fort Harrison Ind 27 Aug 1917 to 11 Nov 1917. 323 Field Artillery to Discharge Cp Sherman O; France. Meuse-Argonne. American Expeditionary Forces 12 June 1918 to 19 July 1919. Honorable discharge.
- Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
- Date of birth: 12 March 1893
- Date of death: 29 November 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War I, World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Monte Vista Memorial Park, Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Cleveland B. Coe
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.