Clemente Boccia was born in Avezzana, Italy. He married Ollie M. Cooper in Campbell County, Tennessee on 26 February 1916.. He enlisted at Fort Oglethorpe in Georgia on 29 July 1918.
He died of broncho pneumonia on 24 February 1919 in France. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery at Martignas, Gironde in France and was reburied at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 August 1876
- Date of death: 24 February 1919
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: LaFollette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 11th Casual Company Field Artillery Camp De Souge
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clemente Boccia
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.