Clell Huskey was the son of Eldridge L. Huskey and Louise Trentham. Husband of Mildred Louise Depew. He enlisted at Fort Oglethorpe in Georgia on August 8, 1942.
Memorialized at the North Africa American Cemetery, Carthage, Tunisia
The Knoxville Journal, June 9, 1943
Seymour – Mr. and Mrs. E.L. Huskey and Mrs. Mildred Depew Huskey of Seymour, have received word that their son and husband, Pvt. Clell Huskey, 22, is missing in action since May 6 in North Africa. Huskey had been in the service since February. Before enlisting he was employed by the Aluminum Company of America.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 1 May 1921
- Date of death: 7 May 1944
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Seymour
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: North Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: North Africa American Cemetery, Carthage, Tunisia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clell Huskey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.