Claude Thomas Walker was born in 1895 in Soddy, Tennessee and was a Clay Worker, Farmer before his induction into military service on 5 September 1918 at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, South Carolina. He was shipped overseas September 29. But on October 15, 1918, he died from pneumonia.
He is buried plot A, row 26, grave 3, Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
Photo courtesy Annette Bradford.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 June 1895
- Date of death: 15 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Soddy
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Claude T. Walker
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.