Claude Clinton Williams was born in Dunlap, Tennessee. He was married to Bertha Williams.
He was assigned to the 115th Field Artillery, Company C at Camp Sevier, South Carolina. He died at the Base Hospital at Camp Sevier. S.C. at the age of 22 of purpura hemorrhagica, following rheumatic fever.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 February 1896
- Date of death: 29 January 1918
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Palmer
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery C, 115th Field Artillery, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mansfield Cemetery # 1, Sequatchie County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Claude C. Williams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.