Sgt. Clarence Harding Lilly died of wounds in Germany.
15th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Division, Company B
He was married to Mrs. Louise A. Lilly and prior to the war was an employee of Fulton-Sylphon in Knoxville.
Parents: Heiskill C. and Mary E. Lilly
Siblings: Elsie L. Lilly and Mary M. Lilly
Funeral services were held August 5, 1948, at South Knoxville Baptist Church and burial in Woodlawn Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 14 September 1920
- Date of death: 16 July 1945
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 15th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clarence H. Lilly
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.