Private First Class Clarence A. Durham was assigned to the 61st Infantry Battalion, 10th Armored Division. They arrived in the European Theater of Operation in September 1944. In December 1944 the 10th was involved with the relief of Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge.
PFC Durham was killed in action on the 20th of December 1944. He is interred at the Luxembourg American Cemetery, Luxembourg, plot B, row 7, grave 35.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 20 December 1944
- County: Marion
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 61st Infantry Battalion, 10th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Battle of the Bulge
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Luxembourg American Cemetery, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clarence A. Durham
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.