Charlie Harold Morrison
Born 9 June 1925, Baileyton, Tennessee
Died 18 December 1944
Seaman Second Class
Charlie Morrison died at Camp Wallace Hospital, Galveston County, Texas of multiple injuries caused by a car accident on the Alvin Galveston highway. He was the son of Dewey Lee Morrison and Bessie Lee.
- Rank: Seaman Second Class
- Date of birth: 9 June 1925
- Date of death: 18 December 1944
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charlie H. Morrison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.