Private Charley Wells was born in Boyds Creek, Tennessee. He died of intentinal obstruction and broncho pneumonia on 30 December 1918 and is interred at the Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 February 1895
- Date of death: 30 December 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Springfield
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Col Repl Bn 1 Dep Div AEF
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fere-en-Tardenois, Picardie, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charley Wells
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.