Charles W. Cole and Max H. Cole, brothers, both died during WWII. Charles is buried at the Zion Hill Baptist Church Cemetery at Turtletown, Polk County, TN and next to him is a memorial stone for Max.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 2 October 1919
- Date of death: 28 July 1944
- County: Polk
- Hometown: Isabella
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 5307th Composite Regiment, 475th Infantry Division
- Theater: China-Burma-India
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Zion Hill Baptist Church Cemetery, Turtletown, Polk County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles W. Cole
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.