Charles (Charlie) Martin Gose was born in Walkers Ford, Tennessee, son of Sarah Rebecca Gose. He entered the service in 4 September 1918 and served with the Headquarters Company of the 57th Pioneer Infantry. Pvt Gose died of Lobar Pneumonia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 31 December 1883
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Union
- Hometown: Maynardville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cypress Hills National Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, NY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles M. Gose
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.