Charles Elliott Cooper was from LaFollette, TN, son of Calvin Kenney Cooper and Eliza H. Dorsett. He enlisted at Douglas in Arizona on 5 February 1915. He died of arteriosclerosis on August 15, 1917 and is buried at Fincastle, Campbell County, TN.
- Rank: Wagoner
- Date of birth: 10 May 1883
- Date of death: 15 August 1917
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: LaFollette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Supply Company, 35th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fincastle United Methodist Church Cemetery, Fincastle, Campbell County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles E. Cooper
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.