Charles C. Patterson was born in 1898 in Dandridge, Tennessee to son of James Henry Patterson and Catharine Louise Manning. He died at the age of 19. He is listed under Knox County in State records.
Charles, also called Charlie, served with the Machine Gun Company, 120th Infantry and died of broncho pneumonia in 1917 at Greenville, South Carolina. Buried at Hills Union Cemetery in Dandridge.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 August 1899
- Date of death: 8 December 1917
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Machine Gun Company, 120th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hills Union Cemetery, Dandridge, Jefferson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles C. Patterson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.