Charles Clay (Charley) Moore was born in Bulls Gap, Tennessee to William Henderson Moore and Lillie Angeline Charles. He trained at Camp Wadsworth and sailed to Europe on September 29, 1918. He died of pneumonia at the age of 22 at Brest in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 20 August 1896
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Bulls Gap
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment, 31st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Methodist Church Cemetery, Hawkins County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles C. Moore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.