Private First Class Cecil D. Culver was assigned to the 313th Infantry Regiment, 79th Infantry Division. The 79th was engaged in operations along the Franco-Belgian frontier during September-October 1944 and was relieved from the line on 24 October 1944.
PFC Culver died of his wounds on 26 October 1944. He is interred at the Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal, France, plot B,38,6.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 26 October 1944
- County: Johnson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 313th Infantry Regiment, 79th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal (Vosges), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Cecil D. Culver
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.