Carry Quillen was born around 1924 in Tennessee. He enlisted at Fort Oglethorpe in Georgia on 9 February 1943.
The Kingsport News, Saturday 24 April 1943.
Rogersville – Carry Quillen, 19, died Sunday at the station hospital at Smoky Hill Army Field at Salina, Kas. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William J. Quillen of Eidson.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 18 April 1943
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Rogersville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Carry A. Quillen
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.