Carl Emil Coplin was a passenger on the U.S.S. Chaumont (AP5) and was transferred the the U.S.S. Langley (AV-3) on 10 January 1942. He is memorialized at the American Cemetery at Manila.
Mother: Mrs. William Carlos Coplin, 807 South Roan Street, Johnson City, TN and Minnie Ovie Ward
- Rank: Pharmacist Mate Third Class
- Date of death: 15 December 1945
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Carl E. Coplin
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.