Corporal Carl A. Allen of Lake City was born on June 20, 1917. He was the son of James M. and Victoria Pratt Allen. He served in the Pacific theater of the war in the 23rd Army Air Force Bomb Squadron. He died non battle on April 24, 1945 in the Fiji Islands. He was buried in Leach Cemetery on August 29, 1948.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 20 June 1917
- Date of death: 24 April 1945
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Lake City
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 23rd Army Air Force Bomber Squadron
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Leach Cemetery, Lake City, Anderson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Joan Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.